Creating thriving communities for all people through smarter collective decision-making
To accelerate and deepen social impact through strategy, evaluation, and capacity-building
Since its establishment in 1988, OMG has provided innovative, high impact solutions by blending new business and practice insights with the context of on-the-ground realities.
Prior to 1988, many OMG staff members were based at the University of Pennsylvania. OMG's predecessor, the Organization and Management Group, was a part of the Fels Center of Government from 1986-88, and before that functioned as a subgroup within the Wharton School's Management and Behavioral Science Center (1980-85). Today OMG's professional staff brings together a diverse variety of backgrounds within an integrated professional practice.
We believe in:
- Working with clients and key stakeholders as partners
- Fostering creativity and innovative solutions
- Working with an equity and cultural responsive lens
- Driving an analytically-driven, results-oriented focus
- Valuing dissenting points of view and creating a safe haven for idea exchange
- Promoting learning, collaboration, and shared responsibility
- Advancing thought leadership
- Catalyzing sustainable social change